- Programming Languages:
- Visual Basic 6, VB.NET
- C, C++, Java, Caml
- SQL, UML
- SQL, Access, SQL Server
- PHP, ASP, ASP.NET
- Windows (9x, NT, 2000, XP)
- Unix, Linux
- HTML-Kit, Visual Interdev
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio.NET
- LaTeX, Office
- the Gimp, Paint Shop Pro, PhotoShop
- Personal projects.
- Some of them are visible on my personal webpage.
- Over the last years I built my experience and skills in the following technologies:
Website development using standard XHTML, HTML, and XML (conforming to
W3C validation), and CSS for the layout (full-CSS designs for more efficiency),
- Databases interaction with PHP – MySQL (I designed my own CMS to build my
- Computer-aided art, using software such as Photoshop and alternatives.
- May 2005 ~ January 2006:
- Aston University, Birmingham.
- Contracts for Examinations Office.
- January 2002 - September 2004:
- Technology Innovation Centre (TIC), Birmingham. Technologist Assistant.
- Developer using VB6, VB.NET, ASP, Access, SQL Server, and barcoding applications.
- Various projects and activities of support for research staff, including
interactive websites, databases, and demonstator applications.
- Participated in the organisation of the Micromouse international robotics contest.
- Developed with a team a WIP tracking system for a jeweller, in .NET and SQL Server.
- January 2001 - April 2001:
- Oxford University Physiology Department. Developer (part-time job).
- Developed an interface for an impaired-hearing test using C++ Builder.
- June 2000 - September 2000:
- SideTrade (Paris), Financial Relationship Management company. Developer Internship.
- Conception and realisation of back-office software for database management, using Delphi.
- June 1999 - August 1999:
- Progi Sept (Narbonne, France), software house. Developer Internship.
- Conception and realisation of a planning management software, using Windev.
- October 2003:
- Completed Microsoft 2373 VB.net course.
- June 2003:
- Webmaster course at TIC.
- Oxford University.
Master of Science (Msc) in Computer Science.
- Institut d'Informatique d'Entreprise (IIE), Evry, France.
Computer Science Engineering Degree (Grande Ecole d'Ingénieur)
- English (lived in England for the last 4 years)
- Spanish, Japanese, Russian
- French Nationality, Driving License, Single
- 28th October 1977
- reading, drawing,
video editing, personal webpages,
volley-ball, taekwondo (blue belt),
founder and president for 2 years of the Japanese Culture Society at the IIE